Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:06:58 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        paulo@nlink.com.br (Paulo Fragoso)
Cc:        jhay@mikom.csir.co.za, tbackman@corp.gulf.net, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SDL N2dds

> I'm not absolutly right but I try to upgrade my sistem from 2.2.5-stable
> (Jan-1998) to 2.2.6-stable. I've recompiled my kernel with sppp but it
> don't work!!
>
> Now I'm using the old kernel (2.2.5-stable)  file in my system
> 2.2.6-stable.
>
> Are there anything wrong in FBSD 2.2.6?

I don't know of any problems with the SDL or any of the sync cards
for that matter in 2.2.6.

Can you be a bit more specific about "don't work"?
Does the kernel boot at all?
Does the probe see the card?
Is there any error messages printed in /var/log/messages?
If you add -debug to the ifconfig command, do you see any traffic from
the other side?

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za