Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:00:30 +0000
From:      "Daniel Tourde" <daniel.tourde@spray.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?q?_How_to_get_=E9toil=E9_running=3F?=

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_71083544502646_ID

   Hello,
   =E8toil=E9 seems to be a very nice desktop environment usi= ng GNUstep
   (see http://www.etoile-project.org). The kind of Desktop Envir= onment
   that should appeal to MacOS X user.
   =C9toil=E9 is very well imp= lented in the ports tree (just build the
   gnustep-app and everything comes= along). My problem now is how to get
   it started automatically either whi= le using startx or from xdm.
   Any idea?
   How am I supposed to do = that 'The FreeBSD way'?
   Daniel

   Om du =E4r singel och= vill tr=E4ffa n=E5gon, bes=F6k d=E5 Spray Date!
   P=E5 Spray Date finns de= t 500 000 glada singlar som bara l=E4ngtar
   efter att tr=E4ffa n=E5gon all= deles speciell. [1]http://spraydate.=
   spray.se/