Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

I sent two emails two freebsd-questions and both were cropped by the
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi routine (or when it was saved in
the first place). It appears that they are cropped once a blank line
starts, but then I see that my email had a line that started with
a "From ". A blank line followed by a "From and then a space is
a common unix mailbox message separator. So this email is a test. Sorry if
this wastes your time. If broken, I will submit my results via the bugs
system. The next line is blank.

If it gets here, then it is not broken from the blank line. The next
line will start with a "From" but no space and no blank line in front.
From
The next line will start with a "From" followed by a space.
From reed

The next line will be blank followed with a "From" but no space.

From

And the next line will be blank, followed by "From" with a space after it.

From reed

I believe that the archive will not reach this far down in the email.
Check out http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-questions.html to
see.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/