Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 19:49:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      patrick a walsh <pawals00@mik.uky.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help with mouse and XF86-3.1

I have asked everyone I can think of and still no one seems to be able to help
me out.  I have a Logitech bus mouse on com2.  I have the line

device   mse1   at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq3 vector mseintr

in my kernel config and the line

"/dev/mse1"

in my XF86Config file and no errors show up when I make a log of the messages
on startup of X.  No errors show when I boot on my new kernel, and it shows
that it can find the mouse.  Also, the mouse works on MSDOG.    Still, for
some reason my mouse still won't work on X.  I can type in the one window
where the mouse cursor is stuck just fine, and I can exit just fine to
FBSD 2.0.  What else can I do?  Please help!!  Thanks!

Patrick
..