Date:      Mon,  2 Jun 2003 06:02:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      confirm-19494594i-0fc7f4a1@in.m1e.net (Cincinnati.Com)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Thank you for your request to be added to Cincinnati.Com.

For security purposes, we ask you to confirm your email address by
visiting this link:

http://m1e.net/x?function=confirm&c=19494594i-0fc7f4a1

If the link above is not clickable, just reply to this message
(no message body or Subject line is necessary) to activate
your subscription.

Once we receive your confirmation, you will begin receiving the
content for which you have signed up.

If you would prefer not to be on this list, there is no
need to reply or click the link above.  Your address will be
removed automatically and you will not receive any future
emails from us.  We confirm addresses prior to adding them to
our list to prevent forged or unwanted list sign-ups.

Thank you.

--
Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com