Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 1996 20:17:01 -0800
From:      Peter Barros-Weiser <barroswe@stud.uni-frankfurt.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

Hello!

Firstly let me say, that you can forget my last mail (ftp-problem).
I've downloaded, the files for version 2.1.5 with windows-netscape and
there may my new problem comes from.
The bin-files where installed without any error-massages and bsd bootet
correctly but then I was asked for a login-name and a password, although
I had until this point of installation no chance to select one of this
items.
I tried some simple ideas, but the system allways returned the message
"incorrect login".

It would be great if someone of you can tell me what the correct login
at this first-time-startup has to be.
Thanks. peter