Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 1996 10:44:07 -0400
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpeg stuff.

 +---
 | Don't forget that we do  multimedia web page over in www.freebsd.org.
 +---

	Mmm, I did not forget, I had not seen it before.  And I doubt
I would have found it had I not been looking for it specifically.

 +---
 | However, what I was thinking of is  a web page mostly for developers and
 | contributors. The final and *polished* mulitmedia apps should go
 | to the multimedia web page in www.freebsd.org or other sites.
 +---

	Defintely.

 +---
 | The important think to remember is to mark clearly that the web
 | page is a development forum.
 +---

	Understood completely, and I didn't mean to (and don't want
to) step on anyone's toes.  I'd just like to see a good resource for
development, and good things come out of it for the end user.

						--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com
Objective Consulting, Inc.                    http://www.spiders.com/