Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:08:33 -0700
From:      "DrTebi" <drtebi@yahoo.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Neigaard?= <neigaard@e-box.dk>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't connect to ssh2

Try another ssh client for windows first. I recommend PuTTY, you can
download a free copy here:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

I am using PuTTY for all my servers, which are running SSH2 exclusivly.
If that does not work, you should check out your sshd_conf file, and look up
your options with
man sshd

Hope that helped,
DrTebi