Date:      Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:34:56 -0500
From:      Greg Burch <gregb@qosnet.com>
To:        mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, png@qosnet.com
Subject:   Re: dedicating bandwidth?

Mika,

We have implemented st2+ (rfc1819) and rsvp for freebsd beginning with
2.1.5. Our implementation includes resource (bandwidth) reservation,
management, policing, etc for WAN services such as ppp and fr. If I
understand your question correctly, the bandwidth management components
may address what you are looking to do.

Regards,

Greg Burch
Qosnetics