Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:08:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Greg Skouby <gskouby@sitesnow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Verifying DMI Pool Data

> uname -a
FreeBSD www2.XXXX.com 2.2.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE #0: Wed Mar 25
02:28:49 GMT 1998     jkh@time.cdrom.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC
i386

When I attempt to boot the machine I get the Verifying DMI Pool Data
mesage and it just sits there, it doesn't go any farther. However, I can
stick a boot floppy in and it works just fine, I am able to boot off the
hard drive. I posted to the list a couple of months ago but nobody
answered my question. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this problem?
Thank you very much for your time.