Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:57:38 +1000
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        "Mauricio de Barros Borges" <mborges@widesoft.com.br>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: JServ+Java2

There was a previous problem with the JDK 1.2.2 port on FreeBSD that =
stopped socket communications from working properly, but this was fixed =
some time ago. I believe this is the only problem that affected JServ; =
I'm running Apache 1.3.12/SSL/Tomcat 3.1 with no problems at all now, =
both with the JDK1.1.8 on the production box and JDK1.2.2-patchset-9 on =
the dev box. (Well the only problem on the production box is that more =
and more things require Java2 now, so I've had to do some tricks to keep =
these apps going).

Regards,
Joe