Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:58:24 -0500
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mouse buttons aren't working unless the mouse pointer is in motion

I just got a new wireless mouse and I find that none of the buttons=20
work unless the mouse is currently in motion. I think this has=20
happened before, but I don't remember what I did to fix it.=20

I can deal with this for single click operations but double clicking=20
is virtually impossible to do reliably.=20

The mouse in question is a Logitech MX1000 mouse in combination with=20
their wireless keyboard. I am using FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE compiled=20
with sources from yesterday.

I'm just wondering if there is a setting I need to pass to moused=20
that I have forgotten about.

-Will

--
Will Saxon