Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 96 14:27:00 PST
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, gpalmer <gpalmer@ORION.WEBSPAN.NET>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>, Robert Clark <ROBERTC@mailhost.PII.COM>
Subject:   Re: FW: countdown

What we need is a dirt cheap internet (Computer) hardware store.
 ----------
From: gpalmer
To: Bill Fenner
Cc: Robert Clark; FreeBSD Chat
Date: Thursday, October 31, 1996 1:43AM

Bill Fenner wrote in message ID
<96Oct29.135111pst.177480@crevenia.parc.xerox.com>:
> Sounds like Fry's Electronics.  (Although they have much more electronics
tha
> food, and I've never seen microwave burritos.  But you can get shampoo,
> pringles, an answering machine and a hard drive in one trip...)

Now all we need is to persuade them to open outside the Bay Area of
California (somewhere in the NY/NJ area would be fine for my situation
right now :-) )

Gary
 --
Gary Palmer                                          FreeBSD Core Team
Member