Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 02:23:25 +0800
From:      "HuangMin(Tunny)" <hmin@public.cq.sc.cn>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Any holes? Crash me now.

Hi, sir,

I'm working on a FreeBSD 2.2.2 system and connecting to internet via
a ISP. Have you any ideas to attack my system from internet? Yea, now
I'm providing the telnet, ftp, named, www and some other normal
services. On the other hand, I want to know if there's any holes or bugs
residence at FreeBSD 2.2.2, really, I have not do any special setting
on my system. I hope if my system work not properly one day, I'm just
know what's the reason and how to solve it.

That's it, sir. I'm hoping a strong Free-BSD system, though someone said
"secure is not free".

cheers.

Huang Min