Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 17:13:13 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-sf@arachna.com
Subject:   Sept. BAFUG head count

I need a head count of people who are planning on attending Thursdays
meeting. This is so I'll have some idea how much pizza, soda, and coffee to
get. If you could respond by Thursday Noon it would be very helpful.

Couple of quick notes;

We are going to try and get things more organized. The biggest difference
will be that the pizza will show up at around 7:15. The meeting will start
at 7:30 and then we will have some brief announcements, job available,
people looking for jobs, etc. We will then have a secondary speaker, as in
a short talk. After a bathroom break we will have the main speaker(s). This
should be about an hour. After 20 minutes of questions we'll schmooze until
we get kicked out at around 10:30.

One topic that needs to be discussed is the time and location of future
meetings. Kirk McKusick is going to be giving his class on 4.4BSD internals
which meets on Thursday night. This is going to cause a number of people to
miss the next 3 or 4 meetings. We have also had offers to hold the meeting
in Berkeley and Mountain View. The Silicon Reef, of course, has told us
that we are welcome as long as we want. So, we have something to think
about.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.7
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses