Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 21:07:07 +0200
From:      Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        FreeBSD Isdn <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Winbond W6692CF Support

Hello,

I'm tired of ppp with analog modems (bad analog lines here), and
currently looking for an isdn TA to buy. My prefered shop has an
unbranded TA for sale (W6692CF based with pci interface).
Looked in the list archive and found an thread on chipset support that
took place 4 of 5 months ago.
Are there any news or should I try another TA.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Eric MASSON
--
Any opinions expressed above  | Murphy's Law Corollary :
are my own, not Kisoft's      | Murphy was an optimist.