Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2013 19:20:02 GMT
From:      "Tony Hain" <tony@hain-global-consulting.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: misc/184010: FreeBSD 10.0-BETA3  sysctl -a dumps

The following reply was made to PR kern/184010; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Tony Hain" <tony@hain-global-consulting.com>
To: "'Gleb Smirnoff'" <glebius@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:13:15 -0800

 /var/crash contents at ftp://ftp.tndh.net/fbsd10_sysctl_dumps.gz

 System is a fresh install on a 2008-Server Hyper-V VM. The /boot/loader.conf
 file setting for 2008 Hyper-V had not been loaded, because that is further
 down the script, and its only purpose is to turn off the fastide device.
 Pulling that in by hand and rebooting made no difference.

 I need to leave for awhile, but I will try to get a screen capture when I
 get back.
 Tony