Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:52:19 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of encryption hardware support in FreeBSD

Hi, I just received shipping notification from UPS that my net4501 is in
the shipping pipeline; can't wait for it to arrive.

On a practical note:  is there a mailing list or some other forum which
will host net4501 users?  Since it's likely that there will be a bunch of
different operating systems running on this, it may not be that the
existing OS-specific mailing lists would be best suited.  A point of focus
with a community of users that could help each other would be greatly
appreciated, and likely reduce your involvement in offering support and
answering questions.

Just something to think about..

louie