Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:39:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      bauerp <bauerp@bigfoot.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wi0 and wicontrol

I am trying to setup a line in pccard.conf that will process the contents
of /etc/foo when the card is inserted.   I need the contents in /etc/foo
to be read in order to get the encryption/networking info passed to the
card.   here is the idea.

wicontrol -i wi0 -n "<domain>"
wicontrol -i wi0 -p -o
wicontrol -i wi0 -e 1
wicontrol -i wi0 -k key1 -v 1
wicontrol -i wi0 -k key2 -v 2
wicontrol -i wi0 -k key3 -v 3
wicontrol -i wi0 -k key4 -v 4
dhclient

These commands need to be run when the card is inserted.   I have tried
adding

insert /etc/foo and multiple variations of that to pccard.conf to no
avail.  If anyone can point me in the direction I ned to go I would
appreciate it.  I am unable to figgure out how to get it to run this file.

At the command line sh /etc/foo loads it fine.  Just want to make this
process a little nicer.

Thanks!
Paul.