Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:19:14 +0100
From:      Kresimir Kumericki <kkumer@phy.hr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISO-8859-2 fonts under FreeBSD

  I wonder what would be the right way to install ISO-8859-2
(Latin 2) fonts on FreeBSD. I know I can do that by hand (in fact,
I'm using ISO-8859-2 RPMs from the Red Hat Linux distribution),
but shouldn't there be some port with these fonts? There
are lot of FreeBSD users in central and east Europe who
use them. What do you do?