Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:53:28 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lluis_L=F3pez?= <cronopiolopez@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox flash

> I followed your guide, but installed the www/linux-flashplugin6 instead
> of 7, due to the many unstable warnings. The entry in /etc/libmap.conf
> however seems broken:
>
> # Flash6 with Mozilla/Firebird/Galeon/Epiphany/Konqueror/Kazehakase
> [/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so]
> libpthread.so.0                 pluginwrapper/flash6.so
> libdl.so.2                      pluginwrapper/flash6.so
> libz.so.1                       libz.so.2
> libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3        libstdc++.so.4
> libm.so.6                       libm.so.3
> libc.so.6                       pluginwrapper/flash6.so
>
> The files libz.so.2, libstdc++.so.4 and libm.so.3 are nowhere to be
> found on my system.
>
> What did I do wrong?
>
> Thanks, Tobias

1. My guide is for both flashplayer, but only flashplayer7 is
installed alone, flashplayer 6 is part of linuxpluginwrapper (remember
install WITH_PLUGINS=3Dyes variable).
2. The patch is for the inestability of flashplayer 7 and for me (I'm
using 6-STABLE) works great.
Only one thing. What you said your about:plugins?