Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2011 06:52:32 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Vrachnis Ilias Dimitrios <vrachil@gmail.com>
Cc:        Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems mounting android htc
References:  <AANLkTimT0S298-W1LxVBB8_ME8VPaHK-CyNiD1x=Hnkz@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTik72Naapy1iAqVnrVH%2Bt4QK8SR_3_nO8eTfbanW@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTik3NXfsvM9O3E7iuJVhCp7kOKqn06X0-mbm33_v@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimUN-MCvO4dwc88rR%2BM2zCkfU5YkGAOncZGXWer@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimWdfaT=T=e_JcjukmVpgTOtfwbFxgaj4=o_4-O@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTik_TW7Gv-py=-A2zyxaLRzw6s15mcDP-=ECm6jZ@mail.gmail.com> <20110116022710.04a8b5f6@davenulle.org> <AANLkTinFLi=urEu2QPxE%2BSUxQ2X6y9rNv8Z2xdEu0JFc@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTik-UpU4GvPgbGG2ZfUAy8ap0MFATdOSgT392TwT@mail.gmail.com> <20110116165654.1b4fbbd4@davenulle.org> <59207014-06C1-48B3-A634-A963CFE33CE9@gmail.com>

I do all my coding from the command line and not an IDE and got BSDoid
and the Android SDK both downloaded but I can not get BSDoid installed
I did a quick hack of coping tools/libx86/swt.jar from bsdoid to the
sdk dir but so far none of the other instructions work