Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ben Heinzinger <benfla@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ?? Boot Disc???

Guys and Gals: I am either missing a step or you left out a step in
creating a boot flopy from the "installation boot disc image"
instructions on your web page accessed numerous times last time
10/15/98 at 7:45 pm eastern. I have downloaded both files, fdimage.exe
and the boot{1}.flp several times. The fdimage asks for paramaters and
then tells me files cannot be found. I have attempted to copy the boot
file to a flopy and it says it will not fit on the disk.
Leads me to think a linux format or something. I am using Win 95 the
original- the service packk causes problems- and do not have a
seperate real dos enviornment. This should not cause a problem - ???
I made a seperate directory for each file no difference.
Is there a step inbetween mabye infered?
I am not a programer nor a total dweeb on these things.
I build and repair desktops and install software on a daily basis.
What am I missing?? Thanks for listening.
 Return to benfla@yahoo.com I can retrieve this at school.