Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:11:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Marcin Jessa" <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        <conrad.burger@swistgroup.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Firewalls on FreeBSD( ipfw vs ipf)

Hi Conrad.

Try to do some reading on the subject. Firewalling and understanding how
it works is not suppose to be something one masters in a few minutes.You can take a look at my Quick and dirty ipf and ipfw howto's in the
meanwhile.
http://www.ezunix.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=17&page=1http://www.ezunix.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=18&page=1
Good luck.

YazzY