Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:25:20 +0300
From:      Michael Lednev <liettneff@bk.ru>
To:        Keiichi SHIMA <keiichi@iijlab.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: KAME mip6

Hello, B.

On 13 декабря 2004 г., 13:07:26 you wrote:

Bkin> The latest KAME snap shot of FreeBSD5.3+KAME already have MIP6 code.
Bkin> However, the code is not the same with the old KAME/MIP6. We are now
Bkin> rewriting the code as a user space program.  (The old KAME/MIP6 is
Bkin> implemented in a kernel space)

you mean that you how-to from http://www.kame.net/newsletter/20031007/
will not work with kame+freebsd5?

Bkin> Unfortunately, the quality is not very good compared to the old one,
Bkin> but, we will try to improve the new code continuously.

i tried snap from 20041122 and got compilation error described in
http://www.kame.net/dev/query-pr.cgi?pr=808 have anything changed
since?

--
Regards,