Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:11:28 +0000 (GMT)
From:      George Reid <greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Debbie Machado <ldmservices@charter.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why do you support Yahoo!

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Debbie Machado wrote:

> I noticed Yahoo has you listed as one of their business supporters. I
> stopped using Yahoo aggressively after I realized they support all
> religions except Christianity.

Not that Xtianity or any other religion (apart from perhaps
daemon-worship) has anything at all to do with FreeBSD:

http://greetings.yahoo.com/browse/Holidays/Christmas/Religious/

Plenty of cards with that Jesus dude there. Perhaps you should try looking
before you rant. This really has no place here.

"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

      George Reid * greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org