Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:47:33 -0800
From:      "Don O'Neil" <lists@lizardhill.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3dm-2.04.00.035

Does anyone have any working experiecne with the 3dm-2.04.00.035, 3ware RAID
controller monitoring daemon and web server? I installed the port on my
machine, edited the config file (changed passwords) and the daemon is
running, but I cannot connect to it on port 888 as per the config.

I'm running FreeBSD 6.1 and have a 3ware 7500 series card. I'm not even sure
if that one is supported or not, as there is no reference to v 2.04.00.035
(or anything 2.X) on 3wares web site.

Thanks!