Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:34:51 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD Br <freebsd@br.freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sound, SB

Hi! i am trying to config my system to get my sound card working,
without success.

here you got my kernel config file (relevant part only)

controller	pnp0

device 		pcm0	at isa? port? tty irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x15 vector pcmintr

is there any problem above ?

My pnp:

pnp 1 0 os enable irq0 5 drq0 1 drq1 5 port0 0x220

my dmesd output:
pcm0 not found at 0xffffffff

When i type:
cd /dev
./MAKEDEV dsp0

i get this:
unknown device, what is going on here.

Any help please

--
I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.
You use windowze because the guy on TV told you to ...