Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 00:42:22 -0600
From:      John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling PGP on 2.1

I would suggest getting the PGP 2.6.3 International version and compiling it
for the USA.  It includes FreeBSD makefile options and compiled fine for me.

--
John Goerzen, programmer and owner | Freedom..liberty..justice..democracy|
Communications Centre, Goessel, KS | ..limits on free spech on the Net...|