Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:37:59 +0100
From:      Fabrice AkHeN <akenaton@club-internet.fr>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Acer travelmate 350 pcic 02Micro 0Z6933

Hi

I just get a travelmate 350.

Which seems to have a strange hardware config.
one lucent wavelan integrated card on TI PCI1410 Cardbus, and 2 slots on a 02Micro 0Z6933, (one slot owned by an internal smartcard reader).

I'm trying to put a 3C574BT working on this config, (this card work on others laptops).

I thought that laptop was to recent to be supported by something else than windoz , but redhat 7.0 which is already old, works for all the hardware.

Has someone an approx config working on freebsd ?
Is this 02 micro chip supported ?

thanks for help.