Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 00:18:51 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Paul Stewart <pstewart@kawartha.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: urgent request or help

Paul Stewart wrote:

> We just upgraded our main commerical web server to 3.0-RELEASE and
> everything works like a dream except I can't compile apache-ssl for our
> secure server... as it's compiling, I get the following from the SSLeahy
> port...

Not wanting to start fireworks, but if it's your _main_ commercial /
production box you probably shouln't have done that... If you look through the
-current mailing list you would have seen why... A lot of the ports, and other
software have problems with ELF at the moment...

I have problems with Apache myself - even if I go fetch the original (i.e.
don't compile a port)...

I've seen a few commit's for the ports & apache-ssl go through recently, if
you cvsup your ports collection to the latest - you might be lucky and be able
to compile the port of apache...

Sorry I couldn't be more help...

Karl