Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:49:05 +0800 (CST)
From:      Jian-Da Li <jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   using netgroup

	Hi :

	I defined a few hosts in a netgroup, and use netgroup to export nfs.
	When I typed "showmount -e", it shows all the hosts in the netgroup,
	unlink SunOS only shows then name of netgroup.
	This is nothing until I got lots of hosts in the netgroup, which
	makes 'showmount -e' become un-readable.

	Which one is the right way to go ? show all hosts or the netgroup
	name only ? (running RELENG_2_2 now)

	Thanks for your reply.

--

                                            李 建 達 (Jian-Da Li) 交 大 資 工