Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:19:37 -0600
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        "kk kumar" <nv.kiran.kumar@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reprocess mails in sendmail

Depending on the version of FreeBSD and the version of sendmail in that
version will determine how sendmail is started by default.  Look in
/etc/rc.conf and /etc/defaults/rc.conf for specific settings.

Typically sendmail will process queues on its own on a regular
interval.  No cron job required.

         -Derek