Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:40:48 +0100
From:      Leif Neland <leifn@image.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup: SetAttrs

I installed the "gui" cvsup: cvsupit.tgz

Now when I run cvsup, even on my old supfiles, a lot of files get
"SetAttrs":

Updating collection src-usrsbin/cvs
 SetAttrs src/usr.sbin/ctm/mkCTM/dequeue,v
 SetAttrs src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/tkpkg,v
 SetAttrs src/usr.sbin/sendmail/contrib/etrn.pl,v

I never saw that before. Is it coincidential, and somebody did something
with the source tree today, or did I also get a new version of cvsup at
the same time?

It now shows the server version, I don't think it did before...