Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 1995 02:37:20 -0500
From:      Sphintor69@aol.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help

I would like to know how to put the files back together in thier original
form which I got from the freefall site. They are all split, and I have no
clues on how to do it. I am sure it has something to do with the .sh files
but.......? Please help me out. In you opinion, is BSD better than Linux. I
have both and not sure wich to install. Is BSD going to run more Unix apps
than Linux, and since I can get the 4.4 lite, will that even improve the
odds. I would much rather go with BSD but I don't know if there are as many
ports. All help is appreciated.