Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:38:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      <>
To:        4you@usa.net
Subject:   ADV: 4000 Years of Design at Your Fingertips

Note: We mail to people whom we feel are interested in what we have to
offer and do not allow anyone else to use our list. Once in a while
we'll notify you of web sites, products, services and promotions that
could be of special interest to you. We respect your right to privacy.
If you do not wish to receive these notices and prefer never to hear
from us, simply click on the link provided and put REMOVE in the
subject line    mailto:info@target4u.com

4,000 YEARS OF DESIGN AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

Dear Graphics Professional,

Direct Imagination is pleased to offer:
-Royalty free classic designs
-Pattern art from all major cultures of the world
 throughout the ages
-Award winning CD-ROMs that run on both MACs and PCs
-High resolution scans and high quality Vector EPS
 drawings
-Clip Art with a Pedigree + history lesson + high tech
 convenience + inspiration

Log on to http://www.dimagin.com
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Call TOLL FREE (888) 793-8387 (9am-9pm)PST

We have searched the world and throughout history to
bring you the best in classic design motifs, textiles
and graphics. Egypt, India, the Celts, Pompeii, Arabia,
Victoriana, China and Japan, we have them all. Our
CD-ROMs, based on high resolution scans, are beautiful
reproductions of historic art portfolios. They include
bitmaps, EPS drawings, the original text, and historical
context.

Runs on both MACs and PCs. Royalty free!!

Our "Grammar of Ornament", from the 1856 Folio, has been
nominated for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian
award for excellence and Innovation and was a MacEddy
finalist. It contains 2300 bitmaps from 20 cultures and
160 hand drawn EPS patterns. The best collection of
world ornamentation available, The "Grammar of Ornament"
has influenced designers from William Morris to Frank
Lloyd Wright.

Our "Father of Industrial Design, works with Christopher
Dresser", was awarded 4 1/2 mice (MacUser). It contains
300 bitmaps and 160 EPS drawings as well as a wonderful
survey of Dresser's life and works (long considered to
be one of the "minor masters" of late 19th century
design, he was also the first English designer to visit
Japan). Dresser's designs range from Victorian to Art
Deco and were a major influence on Louis Comfort Tiffany.

Albert Racinet published one of the all time best
collections of world costume. Our "China and Japan" cd
reproduces his complete selection of Chinese and
Japanese costume. It includes 120 EPS design motifs,
high resolution scans of his brethtaking lithographs,
and 100 photographs of the Utterbach collection of
apparel. Also includes some of the original photographs,
taken in the late 1800's, that Racinet used as a source
material for his lithographs.

For the 3D designer, we have the "DI3D" collection of
3D models and textures. Designed for Strata Studio Pro,
it has 50 natural textures, 50 ornamental textures, and
50 useful shapes. Sorry for Mac's only (but it has a
really cool browser built with MTropolis)

If you are a diehard Fractal Design Expression user, we
also have 100 of the Grammar's EPS patterns as
Expression strokes. This is a really good deal.

In the works, are the following:

From Racinet; Oceania, Africa, the Celts and the Americas.
From Verneuil; Etude de la Plante (killer art nouveau
plant illustrations)

To see pictures of the above, log on to:
http://www.dimagin.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call TOLL FREE in California (888) 793-8387 (9am-9pm)PST

This message complies with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill, Sec. 301

For additional info see:
http://www.senate.gov?-murkowski/commercialemail/EmailAmendtext.html.

Per section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail
address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line. Reply to
info@target4u.com