Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 14:09:32 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: style(9) question

Reminds me of story:

A young lady watches her mom cut the ends off a ham before she bakes it.
The girl asks why, and the mother explains that's the way *her* mother did
it.  The mother starts thinking, and asks the grandmother, who also replies
"well, that's just the way my mother did it."  Finally, the grandmother asks
the great-grandmother why she always cut the ends off the ham before baking
it.  The great-grandmother says "because when i started cooking, the ovens
were so small you *had* to cut the ends off the ham to make it fit!"

Jonathon
--
When I die, I want to go in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.