Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2002 02:00:08 -0800
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>
To:        Thomas Gutzler <tgutzler@ee.uwa.edu.au>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dynalink ADSL Modem supported ?

Thomas Gutzler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has anyone made some experiences with the Dynalink ALH110 ADSL Modem
> (http://www.dynalink.com.au/products/alh110.htm) ?
> I couldn't find it at the "Supported Hardware"-List.
> I am using FreeBSD 4.7-Stable.

There is a Linux driver for it, so that has at least two things going
for FreeBSD support (a company willing to support non-MS/Apple, and the
ability to operate in a unix environment).  I've emailed someone I know
at that company, and I'll get back to you when I get a reply.  You can
email their sales department and enquire as well, if you'd like.  In
fact, if you do, it will show that there is more than just "some guy"
wanting to use their hardware in some unsupported configuration.