Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:12:31 -0700
From:      Sean Page <Sean.Page@epsb.ca>
To:        "'Mike Carr'" <mcarr@san.rr.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: apache13-ssl wiped out my Web pages

Try looking in /usr/local/share/doc/apache for your web tree

/usr/local/www/data used to be linked to this directory, it seems that now
it is not.
Chances are all your stuff is there, all you have to do is either move it to
the newly created data directory or re-create the link to point to it's
current location.

Sean.

Sean Page
Network Analyst