Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:26:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Invalid primary partition table: No Magic (ccd)

	I am getting this error when I try to run ccdconfig. I have disklabled
	the diks, but I may not have gotten it correct. Is there something else
	I nned to do to set up the partition table?

	Could some kind soul give me some advice on this please.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems