Date:      Wed, 09 Oct 1996 16:30:14 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <avatar@cpl.net>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSL Server?

I don't know if this would really apply here.. but are there any, or is it
even legal, to freely use an SSL encrpyting Web server in a commercial
environment for free?

The only one I have seemed to found, is Apache-SSL, but I couldnt get it to
compile. The is also AolServer, but I really don't want to put up another
server running Linux(ick) just for serving secure documents.

Also, did Netscape completly drop BSD/OS from their supported servers? They
used to have the News, Mail, and Commerce server available for BSDI, but no
more...