Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:41:01 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daylight savings time?

On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 08:38:26PM -0800, Alex wrote:
> Just outta curiosity, does FBSD automagically adjust to daylight savings
> times?  Or will I have to muck around in the bios?

If you have the clock and timezone set correctly and you are located in a
place in the country that has daylight savings time then, YES. FreeBSD does
automagically adjust. RTFM tzsetup(8)

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses