Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:32:45 -0300
From:      Sergio de Souza Prallon <prallon@tmp.com.br>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: am79c32 anyone ?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 03:01:41PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> I have found a "Tigerjet" card which uses one am79c32 instead of
> the Siemens ISAC chip as analog frontend.
>
> Is anybody interested in working on support for this ?

I wrote the original driver for the Tigerjet. If somebody can provide
the docs for this chip and the wirings between it and the TJ300, I'm
willing to extend the original driver to suport it.

The card has an `official' manufacturer? Are they willing to provide
any missing specs (notably the above wirings and other pull-up/down
config pins on the AMD chip). The (now deceased) Teles PCI-TJ and the
NetJet-S follow the sugested aplication design from the Tigerjet specs.
Unfortunaly, I don't have the equivalent docs for the AMD.

[]'s

--
Prallon