Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:50:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        Enno Davids <enno.davids@metva.com.au>
Cc:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web tracking software

I personally use analog combined with reportmagic.

analog can be found at: www.analog.cx
and report magic can be found at: www.reportmagic.com

It's a beautiful system, combines all the details of analog with the
beautiful reports and graphs from report magic, I strongly recommend
it to anyone who likes web statistics!

Matt