Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:57:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quake2'able linux layer in current yet?

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > I have zero more work to do take it with current's Prima Donas.
>
> For the benefit of those who don't know Amancio, allow me to translate:
>
> "I have no idea what's wrong but I'm in a bad mood and feel like
> blaming some vaguely specified 3rd-party for whatever the problem is
> in hopes that you'll just go away and stop bothering me."
>
> Gosh, wouldn't communication be so much simpler if people just said
> what they really meant? :-)

Is _that_ what he meant?! I was sitting here playing "let's try
putting a punctuation mark here and see if it makes the statement
mean anything". I had considered the possibility that the Prima Donas
might have been a soccer team from some country I've never heard of.

8-)

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137