Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:11:05 -0700
From:      Carl Strickler <cstrickl@ifta.net>
To:        "'Linh Pham'" <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Changing NIC Configuration

I haven't actually done the changing of the IP address yet,
but when I go into /stand/sysinstall I am able to get to a point where
I could change the information.  But I am still puzzled about where
the information is being stored.  Also I would like to know so that I could
just change a line or two in a conf file instead of having to run sysinstall.

Re: ifconfig -a: It works wonderfully.  Tells me everything I could want to know
(except where the darn configuration is being stored. :])

- Carl