Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:12:27 -0500
From:      Greg Groth <ggroth@gregs-garage.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Subversion GUI client

I'm probably missing something stupid, but I'm having trouble connecting
to a subversion server using esvn & kdesvn.  The server is running
svnserve, and I'm connecting with svn+ssh.  When I try to connect using
either app, they hang when browsing the repository tree.  I then tried
launching both from a terminal window, and after connecting, got a
password prompt in the terminal window.  Is there a way to pass the
password info to a svn+ssh session within either of these apps?  Or is
there an app that can handle this?  I've had no troubles connecting with
TortiseSVN on an XP box, but both these apps seem to only handle
passwords for http sessions.

Best regards,
Greg Groth