Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:46:00 -0500
From:      "Andresen,Jason R." <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   EMU10k1 level of support

Hello all,
	I'm just wondering what level of support there is for the
SB Live in -STABLE.  The documentation seems very thin on this card,
and the only thing I have is mixed reports of functionality from the
mailing lists.  Does this card support mixing the audio channels in
hardware?  Recording?  Mixing recording channels?  Full Duplex?  They
look to be fairly nice cards (and not overly expensive for the "Value"
model).

If all of this is answered elsewhere, could someone please direct me
to it?  Thanks.
--
  / \/ \  | ||_ _||  _ \|___| | Jason Andresen -- jandrese@mitre.org