Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:45:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        kris@catonic.net (Kris Kirby)
Cc:        kris@FreeBSD.ORG (Kris Kennaway), chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

> > Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchicay
> > duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories.  Except
>
> Bollocks!

Don't be so hasty.  It means we can refuse to let her land in
the country, like Belize did back in the late 70's.  Being
able to keep her out of the country might be worth the price.

PS: It's pretty obvious now, after 224 years of constituted
government, that taxation _with_ representation sucks just as
much as taxation _without_ representation; if it gets rid of
capital gains taxes, then I say we go for it... 8^p

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.