Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:43:41 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Kev <tech@geo.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount: file system types

Kev wrote:

> I cannot seem to be able to successfully mount a 98 OR ext2 partition, I have
> gone through the manual but would like some help.

You'll get more help if you give more information. What commands are you
using when attempting the mount? What happens, and what error messages
(if any) are you seeing. Without this sort of information, people are
unlikely to be able to help you.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and